Instagram addict

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

UNCLE TOBYS

That day, I had tried UNCLE TOBYS' nutritious snacks. 
That was my boyfie's cousin brought back from Aussie.
At first, I tried the strawberry yogurt flavor, it was tasted great, crunchy somemore! 
The recipe are used of oats,apricot, passion fruit,etc.
It featuring lots of delicious flavors such as chocolate, mango...
It's good for health, low calories and provide energy. 
I like it and doesn't know whether it is available in Malaysia. ?



I wish to have this in my everyday lives.
Highly recommended :) 

~End~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i dont think so.i hardly find any uncle.tobys products here..i think they are not selling this. product anymore.once when i was in primary school there were so many uncle tobys products in hypermarket and i loved it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...