Instagram addict

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

New hairstyle?

Yor, wanna change my hairstyle laa...
My hair is terrible now, curly jor..ugly!
My friends has suggested me to do "Extenso"
which is make the hair tail become a bit roll or curl . 
My sister-in-law was did that before but not considered as succeed :(
And I was considering about it for quite a long time ago. Hmm...how?!
I want change my hair color as well, Carrot orange color :)
But my friend said it would become brighter  after some time.
I was playing Sina just now.
Unfortunately, I FOUND this. It's very nice, its what I want!

Den Den Den.......^^ Look at her hairstyle, loving it!
But I don't want the fringe la coz it's not suitable for me.
Have a look :) Is it nice? Give some comment!
And my hair length now is abit like hers.
What I wish is the outcome can be exactly the same!
Really hope sooo *.* 

Another thing, the Banana Taipei bag is fully reserved, how sad :(
Quite hard to get! 
But my friend ask me whether want it if  her brother's friend is ok with it.
Is a Taiwanese, hope we will getting favor from him/her la.. :)
Save delivery fee also!
I want this color- French Honey camel.
Rabbit logo for this year oh :)

Wishing what I want/expect can achieve la ^^
Dear Luck, come to me.
Thanks!

~End~ 



6 comments:

kok said...

i am supporting u in everything u do! so go ahead.. ^^

chen0406 said...

the hairstyle will suit u lah..
orang sudah cantik how oso cantik de lah~ =D

MayMei said...

Kok: Thanks for supporting :)

MayMei said...

Chen: Your mouth so sweet ah...eaten too many candy? haha..anyway,thx ya!

『 ♥ ChαяLёйε の小小世界 ♥ 』 said...

support~~nice hair style and I feel that suit for you...=) go ahead baby...=)
Yup!Sina is many things to view...XD

MayMei said...

OKay, thanks charlene! yup, thats right! I like SIna. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...