Instagram addict

Monday, May 23, 2011

Ipoh day!

Were headed to Ipoh on Sunday.
Woke up for quite earlier in the morning -.-
We went to visit uncle's new house! Not bad! :)
His son, my cousin bro going to marry in the coming June. Congratz :)
Then, also went to auntie's house.




















After that, its time to shop :D
Really got upset and made a little temper when looking for car park in Jusco!
Damn a lot of cars, couldn't find a parking also!
Rare I found one, people took it! :(
So we were decided not to go there and went to Ipoh parade then.
Quite a long time didn't go there. Things here is quite cheap. Happy shopping!


What I bought were some pants and accessories. And the others were my mom and sis.
I bought the Kinohitmisu-UV again from Sasa. The box before left only few bottles.

Went to Taiwan Shilin had lunch!

Okie, I should stop to talk rubbish!
Just wanted to share my Sunday outing.
Ended with my nerd look! 
Dang Dang, XD








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...