Instagram addict

Friday, May 20, 2011

Review - THE MAX BOLD CURVES MASCARA by RIMMEL :)

First and foremost, I would like to thank you 
YUBERACTIVE: http://www.yuberactive.com/ 
for giving me such an opportunity to share the review of RIMMEL’s product - 
THE MAX BOLD CURVES MASCARA.
I was took part on the StarAsia Trend Nation's sample request section before and
I had been selected to won the Mascara, teehee :)) 
Today, I was receiving it, so excited! Can't wait to try it :)
Dear all, want to get free product also?
Check the website out,k?  ^^


THE MAX BOLD CURVES MASCARA: 14 times more volume and up to 70% lift.

Despite it's a lime green packaging, I actually really like the brush!
Huge brush! None of my mascara had this kind of brush before. Have a look at it here! 
A unique curved helps brush to lift up the eye lashes and it go in random directions to pump up and volumising my lashes. I loved it <3

The Before & After.
I'm just applied one coat for AFTER! If apply for few more coats, would be nicer for sure!

In terms of the mascara’s performance is pretty good! It gave me a lot of curl. I found that by bringing the lashes up from root to tip and holding it for a few seconds. It glides so smoothly on my lashes and dries pretty quickly too. Also, it do lengthening the lashes! It's just AWESOME :D

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!!

This Mascara do really helps me looking gorgeous naturally.
 I loved this product and i'll definitely purchase it! 
It's quite affordable in price! 
I've shared the review on:  http://yuberactive.com/trendnation.php
Click the link and LIKE my review, k? 
Your help is highly appreciated!
Thanks!
~ End ~

4 comments:

kok said...

u look pretty..

MayMei said...

Thanks ^^

ωειΥ said...

leng lui ah mei! I miss you too, and you're back to uni life on august?

MayMei said...

Thanks babe Weiy <3
Yea. Semester will begins on 1st august!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...