Instagram addict

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

呆在家的日子 -.-


It's more than two months holidays, what to do??!
Taylor's break is freaking long, wasted my time! If not, I'm already graduated in diploma. sigh =.=
Work? Here has not any good job offered and no hiring temporary staff also.
My dad's office got enough staffs already,hmm....
Everyday woke up, what I will do were eat, online, watching TV, jogging, kacau-ing with nephews,etc.
Bored like shit! A few days ago, one of my friend was introduced a job for me.
As flyer girl for Bridal Fair at Mid Valley. 3 working days!
The salary is not very good and worth so I was giving up.
Do not want to live a meaningless holiday, learning to cook la!
My man has been nagging me to learn!
I do not want getting fat la! Rare thin a little, Haha!
Wanna go for shopping, but at here, where I can only go is Ipoh and Penang.
Will go Ipoh on this Sunday. Go shopping & visit my auntie. 
Want to go Singapore, what I can do is waiting for uncle'news.
Beginning of July, I may go to Indonesia with mom and sis.
But is not Bali :(
Although not a fun place, but have such chance go there also good right? 
Is better than staying at home!
Just now was FB chatting with sista, were planning to go Bangkok next year with the gang!  
Hoping this tour can work and success la :)


~End~







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...