Instagram addict

Monday, February 27, 2012

First week of class (28/2)

I'm just wanna wanna scream out loud!!! First week of class have already drive me crazy!

Regret? NOoo! I'm telling myself no these kind of word come across my mind.


No give up, no regret!

Why? Because the UniSA is terrible and stress me enough!

Many assignments and each assignment have much procedure to do with.

Have to put double effort on them!!!

It's pretty strict and hard for almost every works.

Why Diploma was so easy??!

Mamamiya..... I wish I wont cry or screw up when I'm doing with those assignments. *pray

Hopefully I can gone through them.

I need more wisdom and motivation, God... T.T

I know I will be stress out of them. I hope I could catch up them well.

I'm pretty sure I will gain and learn a lot from these challenge works.'

Oh ya, I'm READY!


Pray for me* 


Thank you. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...