Instagram addict

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's day 2012

It's a special and lovely day for couples - Valentine's!

Of course, this day is only with someone significant. :)

BUT!!! Poor me. I was falling to sick and went to clinic. T.T

SO, stayed home for rest in the morning and afternoon.

My man bought me a leopard fur iPhone casing from machine as a Valentine's present. It's a LOVE!

I do really love the case because it's the case what I wanted actually plus the quality is premium. LIKE*


These are what I prepared for my man.
Simple and lovely Valentine's present. He said he like it :)

As I thought my valentine's will be nothing and stay home the whole day, felt quite depressed on that moment.

Thank God,  I felt good after taken medicine and had some rest.

As this year is our fourth time Valentine's. We have been together for almost 3 years. 

Our anniversary is coming soon as well :)

We decided to have our simple valentine's dinner at dragon-i, The Curve. 

We didn't choose to go those western, Japanese restaurant because got sick, many things I cant eat :(

Cam-whore in the car when stuck in the jam...

Babyboy!


While waiting for food...


Outfit of the day.

Had some sweet bite at Chocolate Lounge.
Chocolate Affair.




Pretty serious har.....Playing games.


Happy Valentine's to all couples!

* I love you dear!
~ End ~






2 comments:

ωειΥ said...

show me your new case baby!

MayMei said...

Sure dear. show you when see u :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...