Instagram addict

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

15.2.2012

HELLO! I'm back to KL, say HI to City life & Uni life.

Done my Uni enroll thing and moved to new house.

It was freaking tired for doing those cleaning job plus I was getting very bad sick.

I realized that my body are really WEAK! Easier fall to sick :(

Damn those sickness!!! I think I should starts to do some exercise and have some healthy food??

Next week is the orientation. Wao! UNISA! 1.5 years! FULL of assignments and NO EXAM. stress*


I heard that it's quite tough and hard to score well. Scary*


I've already telling myself to be work more harder and NO last minute work in my degree!

All the best to myself! Hopefully I can gone through those hardest challenge.

Frankly speaking, I'm prefer to have exam! At least it could help me to score if assignment couldn't  did well.

However, try my very best on those assignments!

I have moved to new house and I love my room :)

Oh ya, FINALLY I got my iPhone 4S!

I felt good because I spent my own $$$ to buy it. (:



Umm, I had changed my hairstyle. Not so liked the outcome plus it was not what I expected actually. *disappointed. 

And I won't visit the saloon again because the lady boss was RUDE and my hair got spoiled and dried!!!

I did plan to straighten the hair but people says it's such a waste.

Now just give some time for my hair to grow, I think it will be looking alright after while.

Some are still prefer my straight hair; some are prefer this!!! -.-

Ended post by sharing new hairstyle images. LOL




~ End ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...