Instagram addict

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Nicholas's farewell (Feb 20th)

Hi all, my degree had just begins. Although it's just a beginning but it has started stress me after the briefing yesterday. Have to make new friends, learn hard things, lot of assignments..... FIGHT!!! *prayhard

Some of my previous Diploma friend's were started leaving to further their Degree course in Australia. 
(Adelaide, Melbourne) 
Our previous Diploma was a pretty long course but now I'm looking back it's actually going fast. *time 

All were started grown up, all have to separate to their own life.
Just feeling down and can't used without them in Uni life.

What to do?? :( 

Feb 20th, both of my BFF uni gang - LIM & Nic are going to say goodbye to us.

I'm so sorry to LIM, I couldn't attend his farewell in two weeks ago but I managed to attend Nic's farewell.

Thanks for your coming for met us up.

With Dior babe. Before farewell...
Took this when we run away from orientation.
It was freaking lame and bored, that's why we did. LOL

So, finally all have met up and had our lunch at Dragon-i. (Nic's favourite)
The meal before he off to airport. 

When we facetime with LIM, he took this.

























.....................................................................
He said he is still prefer my straight hair. fine -.- 

Bye LIM, appreciate for your assignment's assistance during Diploma. :)
All the best to you and be used to Nic's gayness. 
Do not influence by him, kay? lol
Treat us seafood when you're back to M'sia, kay? 

With my precious gals.... Dior, Sin Ye & Peggy.

I have combined these. They are LOVE!
I cherish those moments with them although some could't managed attend to Nic's farewell.

Nicholas!
Got his beard! Handsome?? Haha.
So sorry for being superficial to you previously because you are really likes to talk crap!!
*LOL
So take care yourself la! Work hard in your studies and live well with LIM! Haha -.-
Please don't bring a Ang Mo gay/guy back to Malaysia hor! XD

Adapt your new life there, Nic & LIM.
We will miss you both, do miss us as well, k? haha...
 Don't stress out in your studies, good luck!
Keep in touch! and take more pic for letting us jealous your life there. Enjoy (:

Group pic, sadly that Kent, LIM & Jovee are not in this pic.
Hoping there is an another chance soon. 
How long we have to wait? The opportunity seems rare. :(

However, my BFF gang, live well, do well kay?

Last but not least,
say good luck to Dior & I for our UniSA course.
We are the only both new in PR stream for UniSA! Damn.... T.T
Cheers me up..............

~ End ~










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...