Instagram addict

Saturday, March 10, 2012

All about my Birthday ❤ 2012

Oh well, I'm getting a year old again. What to do? I do really wish I could stop at this ages of "forever 21". Teehee. *Imposibble...

There was a pre-birthday dinner celebration with my hometown besties gang.

We were planning to go Charlie Brown's cafe in KLCC, the environment are adorable and wish to be there but I heard that the food there was bad plus raining on that night so we decided go to Pavilion
yeah... : >

We have no idea what to eat but we chose to go 鼎泰丰 at last. We do met our hometown people very coincidentally. He working as a chef there and he is my relative as well. What a small world. LOL

Thanks to him for treated us some delicious dishes.  Hehe.

Thanks Jin Yee & Yen Mo for the Hokkaido Mille Crepe cakes :)

Us. 






Some Polaroid snapped.



The chef I have mentioned just now. Han Jun :)

The earring & "Pieces" necklace from Yen Mo & Ah Chen :) 
LIKE! ❤❤❤

                                                                        Thanks to my hometown gang and the pressie. (:


❤ Day of 38 

Dated with Dior babe to have my birthday brunch at Delicious, Sunway Pyramid before class.

Thanks to her still being here for celebrated my big day. ❤
Thank you for your meal yay. xie xie ni. ^^  
She will be leaving M'sia soon in July, an another BFF who will leave us soon :(



Cam-whoring, we love. ❤

*Off to class after this......


Spent my birthday night with my precious man 

Hmm, we headed to my 21 birthday venue - Secret of Louisiana. Although still the same place but we loves the environment there, there is a lake beside the restaurant. Food there are awesome!

Looking on menu.

While waiting for food....

This is seafood soup. 
I wanted to order "Corn & Crab soup" coz it really looks delicious from the menu, sadly the soup was finished. T.T  my favorite corn & crabby....

A basket of fries.... *fat

Carbonara for him. Always carbonara -,-

Jerk chicken. 



Pray before eat.

Boyfie just got his DSLR so all the pic are comes out with high res. yeah :)






Can't finished the foods.


With dear.
Love this pic so much. ^^

Before leaving...


Catch up for movie "John Carter" at the Curve.

............................................................................................................................................................

A big thanks for all the birthday wishes people. 
I had a great 22 birthday!

Thank you dear for the pressie. #shades❤

❤ Birthday Angpao from Mom & Boyfie's mommy, thanks ^^ 

9/3: 

Belated birthday dinner with Peggy and her boyfie in Sakae Sushi, Pyramid.
 Miss her alot, honestly I really can't used without her in Uni. :(
Anyway, wish you luck in your work... 

Thanks for your belanja babe! haha... :D
(Pic credit by her)

*That's all about my birthday post!
Thanks for reading. ❤

~ End ~








1 comment:

Michelle and Jeffrey said...

Nice blog :) very well-written, perhaps a bit more indepth on your thoughts? :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...