Instagram addict

Monday, March 26, 2012

♥ His birthday ♥ (22-23/3/12)

His turn, his birthday! =D

We do some hanged out during his pre-birthday.

Went to dazzlings cafe where located at Kota Damansara for brunch and online.

Nah. He!

We headed to One Utama for movie after this.
"Simple life" as movie of the day. Main actor is AndyLau, although is quite boring but the story was pretty touched. It's a real story... *tears rolling down.. LOL

After shopping, we had no idea again what for dinner so we simply walked in to Xian Ding Wei for dine. -.-
So loves this pic. 
It's the leopard case that he bought me. *superlove

Ordered milk tea again. He is so loved milk tea.

Finally, food has been served.

I've tried this before. I order it again. yumyum...

"......fried rice" 
Umm, so sorry I can't remember what these food called for. -.-


We went to pyramid after dinner. 


This is funny. LOL

My "photographer". lol


Went home for countdown his birthday. :)
Happy Birthday to you dear! ♥

23/3/12 - His big day.
Wearing the red dress that he bought me ♥

Having his birthday meal at Bubba Gump, the Curve.
Looking at menu...



My fake pearl collar was slanted. Why don he tell me? aiks!


I loves shrimps... hoho




Sunway Giza.
The boss!


Drinking at OT.


Dear & Simon :)

Birthday boy & I. ♥

Happy 22th Birthday dear! 
I had you & you had me ♥ I love you!
All the best in everything you do. May God bless you~

That's all for his birthday post.

*Imma so lazy to update blog actually. :(

~End~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...