Instagram addict

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Meilicious.closet

This post is just wanna share about my very first time being the model for own online shop.

Before I proceed, I'm here to say THANK YOU to Dior Yaw. Thank you for spending your time and willing to assist me in everything of my online shop not begin yet. And thanks for being the model by no charge me. XD

Well, my very first clothes shooting's experience were done when I was in hometown.
Thank you my lovely jimui - Zyuan as the photographer as she interested with photography.
You did a great job. All were extremely GOOD. Thank God!  
And thanks for lending your new house for shooting venue. :)

That's how the nice pic comes from: -

Everyone says this is NICE! (:
As I telling Zyuan I wanna to have a pic for online shop.
At first, I was wondering the outcome would be bad or unnatural but it's absolutely NOT!
Praise the Lord!




One of my favorite :)

Now I realized that the tiredness for shooting as you have to keep changing clothes, getting sweat, doing different postures, expressions and so on. Phewww....... -.-
 But I enjoyed the process also satisfied with the outcomes!

Dear all, do SUPPORT: Meilicious.closet & stay tuned with us. 
Any suggestion or comment you can speak to us, we are willing to improve or do the best for you. 
Highly appreciated! Thanks^^

~ End ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...