Instagram addict

Monday, December 5, 2011

Bye & New begins.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, it's time for BLOGGING!


Currently I'm having holiday again. Officially FREE but seems like nothing to do I'm still being so so lazy to update my blog.

"I'm FINALLY graduated from Diploma. Sometimes I'm feeling bad is because I'm in ages of 21 but still in Diploma, most of my friends are already in Bachelors or almost graduated from it. BUT me? Still in Diploma!
I couldn't blame! Cause all were my decision. I was wasted my time after graduated from high school because I decided to take cabin crew course. My dream? I did regretted why I wasted money & time to take that course previously. But sometimes I telling myself I should not have such thoughts so I tried to think in a positive way. This course considered is the best starting for me after graduated and I had actually learned much from that course. . I built up my confident, improved in English for communication, courtesy and some of the other skills. By the way, also gained much knowledge from the course. Actually I'm passionate for this ambitious, but I found like I'm still young, knew very lil thing and no experiences so I decided to study further, that's what the course I chose - Mass communication! In between, before begins with course, I did worked as part time promoter in shopping mall." 

Diploma has ended. I should say Hi to Bachelor by next year. 2 years to go.... phew~

Opps, I just realized that I was talking a lil story of myself just now. However, just sharing it with you all.
Now no more story but some images to share. These few pic were captured after my final paper for Diploma and do snap some pic to captured down the memories. (:

Dear Jeslyn. All the best in your Aussie's studies next year. ^^

SEXIER - EVA LOKE :)
She said she looks pale and without make up. That's why wearing sunglasses -.-
Frankly speaking, she is still looking pretty even without make up as we all knew it.
The prettiest always. ^^

Rii mui..




The two babies. Mostly "stick" together. XD

Lastly, I would like to say,
THANK YOU for those course mates had ever been so kindness, 
helpful, supportive and joyful at all the time for Uni life.
Do appreciated! Love you all 
and all the best in your future. ^^
Keep in touch! Take care ~

I WILL MISS YOU ALL!

~ End ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...