Instagram addict

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

~ Blogpost about Christmas 2011 ~


Dec 23rd, CK Methodist Church Christmas Celebration:

Went to church by helping performers dolled up.

Dance performance taught by my Ji mui.

Some of the other performances: -




Church's decoration was Awesome. 
Do not have much pic to share with :(

Three of us :)

Thoughts:-
Some performances makes me recall back my memory when I was still young, I took part some of them and got a lot of chances to serve God and contribute to church. 
Now this kind of chances are rare. Just freaking misses those time,people, etc ...... (:

Merry Christmas!

Dec 24th, Christmas Eve at Marina Island:

I was expecting to join the church caroling's team this year. 

Too bad there are no caroling for this year Christmas because there will be a fantastic Manjung Christmas Carnival celebration at Marina Island which organised by all Manjung Methodist Church.  

Everyone were went there for celebrating Christmas during Christmas Eve. 

Of course my Ck'd friend's and I did.

Wow, there are a huge crowded over there when I arrived there.

There are actually selling foods and other goods. My friend were busier of buying food BUT me? CANT eat anything. Coz I was getting very bad sicked, doesn't feel well at the moment but I still chose to go -.-
Just I don wish I had a pity and lonely Christmas. what to do...!

Finally got met my boyfie! He came late. Went into hall watching performance. I didn't managed to see all the performance coz my body really weak. So boyfie fetch me to his house for resting and taken medicine.

Was felt good after resting! Thank you for your lovely care, love ya.... (:

After that, I went back Marina to meet my friend to prepare countdown for Christmas!

Before that, we do captured some pic. All these pic were "stolen" from Zyuan's FB photo album:





Met Junior- Joshua Lau!!! 

........3,2,1- MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Fireworks! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL :D

~ End ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...