Instagram addict

Friday, December 30, 2011

Final post for 2011.

Time do speeding fast. 2011 is coming to an END! It's the LAST DAY of year 2011.

What I have done for this year?

~ 21 birthday party!
~ Graduated from Diploma in Communication. (eg, events, project, internship, etc)
~ My online boutique - Meilicious.closet has been launched.
~ Others.

Something FAILED?!

~ Trip with BBF group.
~ Trip with CK Ji Mui gang.
~ Others.


Through this opportunity, I would like to thank my beloved family members especially my parents for your financial support & caring, that's the only reason I could lived so well & happiness. (:
Take care of your health kay? Love you all*


Beloved papa mama & my sis. 
(Don't have family pic coz those pic are blur.... -,-)

My course-mates & BFF group!


Do really glad to know you all. Thank you for your assistance on assignments, exams and so on.
And I really misses those moment with you all. When wanna have some trip again? Haha!
I know it's been hard to meet up all of them because some are not continue study, some of them will be going to oversea, some working..... As they will be having own schedule, own plan, own life. :(
However, they has ever been a part of my life.
I did learned something from each of you. Believable ? Truly sure tell you: YES! ^^
Appreciate for you all kindness, sharing, support and caring in my Uni life.
By the way, I would like to apologize for the mistake that I've made or hurt your feeling in the past. *Sorry
Lastly, I really miss you all. And wish you all GOOD LUCK!
I ll always being supportive in everything your have done! (:

My 21 birthday.

Project: proPassion team member! My course-mates :)

Malacca trip with BBF!

My CK Ji Mui Gang!


WALAO! I damn misses some of them because they are working or study.
Damn difficult to see some of them...
I know them since I was in kindergarten, some through church and primary school.
We are CLOSE as we known each other long. We dare to speak out our mind to them. We dare to loud out laugh, gossip,sharing, singing, shopping, EAT and other crazy things! Haha :D
Always got FUN with them. I loves them.
Can't wait to see them in the coming Chinese New Year 2012. That's the only festive, six of us managed to gather.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all always being supportive and caring as well.
Also being so motivation and encouraging when some got faced problem or getting depressed.
One thing, through this year Christmas, I super miss those time we keep having performances in church and the period we all serves Lord together. ^^
Same thing, I'm here to apologies for being straight forward previously, might got hurt your feeling!
Last but not least, anything or problem do feel free to share with us in our FB's Ji Mui group.
Don't keep it! I would like to hear and help. :)


*Aiks, our Malacca trip ??? haha! Let's plan it during CNY.


Outing to Marina Island. 

Chinese new year of 2011.

My man - Only love.


Hello! haha XD
We had already gone through 2years and the 9months!
You're the only person I felt guilty a lot because you're so pity for being my man. ?? Haha.
I know I'm too stingy, emotional, not caring at somehow and so on. 
As I know I have too many drawbacks :(
I'm SORRY! Those fight, quarrels... our past, experiences...... Forgive me in the past.
Let's go through those challenge in the years to come and we ll walk until the day last!
Thank you for your companion, your care, your help and your LOVE to me.
Thanks to your family love as well. They always treat me well ^^ *Thankyou Lord for this.
I love you and always do. Always pray for our future :)




Dear Heavenly Father,


Thank you for guided me in everyday of my life, thank you for your grace.
I know you always be with me in everything I have faced. Thank you for your kindness to me.
Please continue be the King in my family, they need you although they still don know you.
I know you love them, bringing them living in healthy and safety. Bless them!
I'm welcome you to continue be the only instructor, savior in my life.
Thank you for everything you have done for me.
A new year begin, new hope, new life and bringing the new ME.
Forgive me for falling short & any sins in the past year.
Teach me to be a child that you like and empower me with your Holy spirit to overcome obstacles.
Protect me from enemy as I know I can't live without you.
Blessing my life in every new year to come.
Thank you for hearing my prayer.


In Jesus Name,
AMEN.




Lastly,


* I'm here to Thank you everyone, thank you for those who have ever walked into my life.
 Gonna have a new plan for myself. :)




2012 is just nearer. SOON! 
Let's forget imperfect in the past, and welcome the new year begins - 2012!
Have a blesses new year, everyone!
And ENJOY the last day of 2011.  ^^
Cheers*


Thanks for reading! ^^

~ End ~

2 comments:

chen0406 said...

omg!! the 1st photo of u 6!! xD LOL

Bernice said...

Yaloh, the photo so long dy
To my desr sis, I really gan dong and have tear when I saw ur blog, pray that u can continue to experience God's love and love others by God's love. I really pray that u will continue to follow God and live a holy spirit life till the end of the day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...