Instagram addict

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Review: Organic Aid Vitamin E Facial Foam 2 oz

I'm here saying thank you again to YUBERACTIVEhttp://www.yuberactive.com/ as I had received the Organic Aid Vitamin E Facial Foam 2 oz 
based  on the review request on this site. 


A short description of Organic Aid Vitamin E Facial Foam 2 oz :



It contains 1,000 I.U of Vitamin E, do protects skin against the harmful effects of UV rays from the sun. 
It could helps us removes dirt and leave skin clean.

My review: It's a not too bad cleanser and quite sufficient enough as it cleanses the face and doesn't irritate my skin. This cleanser is very cheap and you can found it in Watsons,Guardians, etc.
I have no much comments for this product but I'm pleased to hear that it able to remove every traces of face makeup! :)

~ My skin considered as sensitive skin so it's quite hard to find a suitable product as I had tried different kind of products before :(
And even now, I'm still looking for suitable facial product although I've using other products now. Urghh! Save my skin!

I have submitted a review of this product on YUBERACTIVE website.
& LIKE my review. Thanks so much! 

~ End ~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...