Instagram addict

Friday, June 10, 2011

祝你生日快乐,高妹!

It's officially today (10th June), my ji mui - Jin Yee birthday! We have known each other for 15 years since primary school until now. Woow :D She is a tall girl and always looking cheerful. She is a person who easy to get along with,very nice girl ever. Hmm, she is helpful, optimistic, She can eat a lot and won't haggle. She have a nickname called "Camel";骆驼  in Mandarin. :D I still remembered she is an expert on tied hair previously, always do different hairstyle for us. Haha! She got many good characteristics, can't stated all out. Glad to know this girl, I really mean that! :) 
In the acquaintance of 15 years, we had too much awesome memories and I really cherish with those moments. 






Happy Birthday!!!


This week has no any public holidays so she couldn't come back today. But I'm here wishing you HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know you are now entering this ages of  21, doesn't mean you are legally to do anything ya! Hahaa~ May God bless you have a bright future and wish your dream come true.
Will always support you and stand your side in any decision you have made.
She came back last week so we had do some simple celebration for her. So after attended friend's wedding dinner, we were headed to Lumut celebrate her 21 earlier birthday. This is my first time been to Capri. Likes the environment there, I will come again next time!

The birthday girl ^^


Coincidentally, met my church friend - Ah Kao. 
He is a nice guy, always feeling comfort when talk with him. 

Due to hastiness, we couldn't prepare a cake 
so we ordered a Mud cake as her birthday cake.

Hawaiiana pizza! Yummy :)

The two hogs @.@

Apa ni? Close eyes eating??!

And pretty me? Hahhaa...How Narcissist! Paiseh -.-



Snap with the birthday girl ~

I hope you had enjoyed your birthday.

Wanna end post with sharing some our past good memories :)

Nerd look ^^

Taiping trip~

Me looks funny! haha.

Her last year birthday 2010.

During Eve of Chinese new year.

Six of us :)

And lastly,






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...