Instagram addict

Friday, September 9, 2011

Outing with love - 8/9/11

It was a lovely day with my man. Time do flying fast, we have been together for 2years and the 5months. More years to go, more challenging to face, surely that our relationship would be lasting forever. And one thing is I really love this man! *shy

I suggest my man to go Dreamz Bakery which located at Kota Damansara, it's just next to Giant shopping. Why I chose to go there because it was introduced from a magazine and my friend has been there before. So we were headed there for high-tea! Lets the picture do the talking!

Here we are, Dreamz Bakery!
The entrance! 
Above My Kidz Pitstop, at 3rd floor. 

Open the door.

Dark Chocolate in layer crepe.

Panna Cotta!

This is love. The Macaroon! Love the colors....


My Cutie man,always acted "Kawaii neh" when I snapping for him. >.<

Got "FEEL" bo? Haha~

Having hot green tea.

Love this pic! Taken by me.


As you can leave a message there. I think I ll visit this lovely place again as I didn't managed to order the Tiramisu because my friend told me that it's a MUST! 
Anyways, I ll visit "YOU" again next time but I heard that it gonna move soon.
It's just a small matter as we can search for its new location!


We missed Chilis' burger alot. So we were here for DINNER! Deng Deng....

End up post with this picture ^^

~ End ~







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...