Instagram addict

Sunday, September 25, 2011

25092011

Oh ya, the second presentation assignment is on this coming Wednesday.

Last presentation I was satisfied with my performance.  And got my result which is 7.5/10

Praise the lord!



















Outfit of the last presentation.





I'm feeling a bit worried for this coming presentation because its about your favourite dish and you have to pretend it as cooking show.

I have to tell them about the procedure on how to cook a dish.

I have to memorize those steps.

I have done my powerpoint slides AND now is the time to think about the speech.

How should I begin? Organize body of speech well? And the ending? Hmm....

Think Think Think.......

Hopefully that I can perform well as last time.

God bless Me ^^

Ciao.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...