Instagram addict

Thursday, September 29, 2011

29092011

A part of busy weeks just gone, was busy for few days ago! Tiring..... 

I thought I can have a long sleep today who knows I had awake automatically!!!

Every time I wish to have a long beauty sleep but I still can't, always wake up early. >.<

I know that there will be more busy weeks coming. 

Anyways, I like to be busy at somehow because I would think the life are substantial and meaningful! (FML?) XD

Of course, have to pampering myself by having nice food and shopping! How enjoying the life!

So, a nice day with the buddies, Dior, Sin Ye & Xiao Hui.

Having our brunch at delicious

met up Xiao Hui (Dior's hometown friend). 

"Long time no see, "Happy to met you up again. ^^

All were ordered Spaghetti,cant't even finish the food.

Camwhoring with all pretties.

After a shopping day, I falling in love with something again!
Isshhh!!

Now I'm in Starbucks with my man.
He is studying and I......BLOGGING! ^_^

~ End ~












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...