Instagram addict

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Old friend's marriage day - 23.9.11

Say Congratulations to my ex-primary school friend-Hock Yih & Siew Yin.

Through their big day, I got met up some senior's old friends and childhood friend as well.

I actually invited by Hock Yih (bridegroom side) but I became a part of bride side at last. Why?

This is because I have known no one in boy side and some were not really familiar with, that's why I ran away from there. And Hock Yih called me as BETRAYER??! Haha XD

Anyways,a great happy day, don't take it seriously. 

The most important thing is "欢喜就好" (Hockchew dialect). =.=


Picture sharing here:

"Ji Mui" team.

Games session:


Yeah, so sweet...

Snap with the bridegroom.

I'm here wishing you both Happy Marriage & Sweet forever.

~ End ~












No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...