Instagram addict

Friday, January 28, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

Aww, first time blogging! :D
Actually I wanna blog since last year but I was lazy to create a blog! (what the excuses) XD
Yesterday night my sis create a blog for me.
Who knows my email has been already existed in blog?!
Oh ya, I did create a blog during semester 2.
That time I was took BCS=Basic Computer Skills subject, 
Our lecture did asking us to create a blog to do something. 
So its fine, since I already have it! Teehee :)
So, I'm using the previous blog to started my blogging life!
Oh yea, I would like to share my experience, my lives and everything to all my friends.
Blog is the best way to share our thoughts, feelings and experience, etc.
Dear Friends, just create a blog to yourself.
I know I'm too outdated edi..now only started blogging, Haha!
Welcome to my blog!
http://mml0308.blogspot.com/

~End~

4 comments:

Dior said...

welcome ^^ mei lee

MayMei said...

yea..dior! Follow Me ler. haha

Dior said...

yaya.. follow ard ^^

『 ♥ ChαяLёйε の小小世界 ♥ 』 said...

hello Mee Lee...follow me!!! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...