Instagram addict

Saturday, January 29, 2011

First time been Pavilion. 26/1/11

Oh yea, my friends, don't laugh,k? It was really my first time been Pavilion.
My college babies keep on laughing at me. 
They said it was a shame thing because I had already studied at KL for few years and never been there. 
Finally, until this day 26/1/11. Haha! I was so excited! 
Before Pavilion, Sin Ye & I were going to Sunway Pyramid for nail beauty coz chinese new year is coming!

                                                             Manicure, with Rii Chua !

After that, we started our journey to PAVILION :D
Aww, Pavilion is awesome! There have a lot of branded stuff especially my favourite brand- Burberry!
So for sure, the first shop that I was entered which is Burberry! How attractive wei those bag.
I wanna to have one but.... NO $. So the Burberry's first item I wanna to have is purse!
Save money first! I'm going to get "YOU" soon. Wait me!
After met Hui Wei & Edward gor gor, we went to Forever 21, how bigger the shop is!
Due to hungriness, we went to Dragon-I.


This is 酸辣拉面, recommended by Nicho & Edward. Not bad :)

Weiy & I ^^

Sin Ye & I
Three of us :)

After makan, it's a shopping time, we went to Topshop! 
有些收获哦!

Weiy did brought us to Chatime Bubble Tea! Wau, it's really nice especially those pearl. 
Like it :)



Edward gor & Sohai Nicho

Honey Lemon Aloe-RM6.90

After Pavilion, we went to Delicious. Weiy's fren is a supervisor there, we can get 30% off discount.

Environment there ^^

"kacha" :)) 

My friends were asking me how was the feeling first time been Pavilion.
Ya, No $, No Pavilion. Come here have to spend money, somemore parking fee is expensive.
Everything costs money!
But, I will come to you again and again, Pavilion!
Hehe :)

~End~ 




3 comments:

ωειΥ said...

Babe :) nice blog ever :) love it

MayMei said...

oh yea..weiy! thanks :)

Littlefrog said...

Nice! I haven't been there yet but I guess next time I'll pay it a visit. ^^ thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...