Instagram addict

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Just accept it,k?

Honestly, I have to admit this, I know I'm hard to accept criticism.
Not I unwilling; I can just after been criticized, I need time to filter it.
Maybe I'm unhappy, it's normal right?
I couldn't show my smile face after been criticized.
Fine, I know it's a lesson for me to learn. Just take it easy,k?
Lastly, telling myself : cheers up! Everything will be fine.
Pray if needed help and listener!
Give a smile face to my friends and myself!

Only this smile able to represent my feelings right now.

~End~

3 comments:

ωειΥ said...

Babe we know you and we love you, we care about you.

You're always so great for us.

Regards,
Weiy

Sharon said...

nice blog u hav~come n visit my blog too ya

MayMei said...

hey girl, follow me back ya :P thx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...