Instagram addict

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Back to KL. (5-6/1/12)

My Dear and I decided go back to KL for doing own Uni's stuff, house rent thing, meet up friends and so on.

Met up BFF- Weiy & "Chow Edward" in Uni to do some Uni's thing and had lunch.


I was planning to change course (Business admin) but I need to spend more years to study. sigh -.-


Back to Mass comm, I was plan to take Bachelor in PR+Marketing!


BUT it only available in July intake. What a bad news for me! >.<

I can't wasted so much time. So I ll take PR+Event Management. (: Good also! EVENTS.....!!!


As we have been a while didn't camwhore tgt, so it's a MUST once meet up! 


Yeah. That's US!


WIth dear Weiy :)

Edward gor :)

Night time, meet up the other two BFF - Dior & Peggy!

Had our dinner at KISSATEN, Puchong.

My dear :)

With two beloved BFF ^^

Yeah~

I was feeling damn不舍得 after say goodbye with them!T.T
Coz some of them not going to continue study and some will be working.
My wish is we could have some meet up since each own new life began.
All the best to you all :P
I ll miss you all badly especially those cheerful moments we ever had.
Love you all.

~ End ~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...