Instagram addict

Friday, October 7, 2011

Sweet DATE! 6.10.11

It's always been sweet and exciting when dating with your loves one.

Yesterday were headed out to Pavilion with loved.

It was bad that we got lost while on the way. We didn't managed to arrive Pavilion but we were reached Suria KLCC very unfortunately.

I was getting a bit upset because I had follow my friend to Pavilion for some time, poor that I'm still couldn't really remember the route!!! T.T

My man was seen me getting unpleasant so he calling his friend to ask about the route from KLCC to Pavilion. He is always been so caring of my feeling, how GOOD are him :) love love.....

So he tried and we had arrived to Pavilion! Yeah....mood turns good in sudden.

First thing you needed to do in Pavilion is catch up to Tokyo Street, where located in Level 6.
We bought 4 flavors (Red bean, green tea, caramel & purple potato) of MOCHI in a time 
because we were too hungry and the bad thing was we needed to wait for half an hour for the MOCHI melted. Fine with that :)

While waiting for MOCHI, we killed time by shopping! After that, dinner in ben's
The menu.

The Wall there are stick with photo frames.


Preview of the food were ordered!
Spad Thai Seafood...

Carbonara.

Peach Tart is a love.


Lemon Spiritz


He was complaining he looks fat in this pic -.-



While walking to Fahrenheit, which is just opposite Pavilion,
snapped a pic with the fountain first.



Dear & I ^^

We were planning to go OT after this due to tiring,we decided make it on next time.
Lastly one thing to say, hopefully I won't get lost to Pavilion again next time!
It would be wasted time and because is KL, don't wish to get in trouble while missing.
>.<

Bye ^^

~ End ~


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...