Instagram addict

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Recently - 27.10.11

Has been a while didn't update, I MISS YOU,BLOG! XD


A week ago was busier for my online shop ~ Meilicious.closet  (SUPPORT!)


Busy for? Facing laptop all the time, picture editing, publicize online shop, updating, reply msg, checking email, wrapping parcel, checking transaction, catch up to post office, etc. How busy?!!


Now, finally can rest for some time. Next batch apparels coming on November! Stay tuned^^

Have to photo shooting for my model, edit pic.......& so on. But, I LIKE IT!!!


I found that I have passion on it :) Currently looking for other suppliers. 


Having a week break-Diwali in lovely hometown. Miss my family alotzz. 


Mom just came back from China, but NOW at Genting! >.<


I don't really get to gossip enough with her. -.-


Had gathered up with some of my dearest friend,sis....


Will be update another post which about this holidays' outing with them. ^^


Back from facial just now..washed away those "rubbish". Yeah :D


I miss my man a lot :(       Can't wait to see him later ^^


Arghh, my habit never changed! "NEVER STOP BUYING"


How? I thought I'm earning $$$ ?? Actually....Honestly....Frankly speaking... I'm NOT! Ishhh..... >.<


Ciao.

1 comment:

huihui said...

hard to see your words >.< dizzy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...