Instagram addict

Thursday, August 18, 2011

PS Assignment 1

Regarding to my Presentation skills' assign 1, I'd not use the idea which about the clothes, fashion, dream and those wardrobe ideas as I mentioned it in previous post before.
Because I had asked from some friend's opinion and after digested few lessons in tutorial, I realized that it was quite hard to relate it into passion. It's better if you could link the passion to your history,experience and advantages/benefit itself. So I was thinking to change the topic.

My friend, Peggy was told me"Why don't you think of talking about basketball?" cause she said I had much experience on it. Btw, I played this sports since I was small. She said I can have much thing to talk to, it might assist myself to present well.

*Ding* She opened my mind and activate my brain juice! Thank you,Peggy! You're my expert! XD
I already have a idea on how to present and doing power point slides.
So now all are on the progress! This will be presenting by next week.
Hopefully I could presenting well.
Wish me LUCK and my friends too, say NO to Nervousness! *BOM.


(Serious hor?)

~ End ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...