Instagram addict

Saturday, August 6, 2011

06082011

Sorry for the the pic,XD.

Just now were planned to go Mid Valley but I canceled it coz I'm feel like staying at home.
If go shopping centre again sure I will spend money, should stopping myself to spend money, don't wanna overspent! Because I've spent a lot this week, don't wanna get myself been so materialistic and I should save $, save for future. To avoid myself to have thoughts of using parent's money.
Money are always easy to gone and hard to earn, I should appreciated what I having now.

Online already is a habit in my life while I have nothing to do.
I was checked out my portal just now. Wow, new edited portal, looks much better :P
And my presentation skills all assignment are out. Sweat -.-
Since I have nothing to do, I've started to think about the topics that are more interesting and
try to get audience's attention!











Gonna listed and shares my assignments here:

Assignment 1: Passion Fruit
Hmm, something you are passionate with?......
Fashion? Blog? Singing? No idea! BUT.......
Status: - I've decided to talk about my DREAM and link it to my PASSION.
                  (Do you know what my dream are? I do blogged about it before.)
            - Searching for more info and images.
            - Thinking of what point I suppose to talk?

Assignment 2: Info speech - Favorite dishes (Cooking)
Status: I know what I want to talk to. Hehe ^^
I got so much favourite food but the problem is I don't even know how to cook. =.=
But have ONE, I like it and I know how to cook it :) (Luckily,haha~)
Gonna ask my dear help me to capture the whole process creatively.

Assignment 3: Persuasive speech
Status: I have no idea yet.

Final presentation: 
The topic are not out yet BUT possibility need to present in the open-air space!!!
Osh! DAMN! :(



Say Good Luck to all my presentation assignments!
Forget the nervousness and be confident. Yeah!
God bless me and beloved friends.

A simple smile lighten up my day.

More my life's stories will be shared here.
Stay tuned. Thanks :)

~ End ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...