Instagram addict

Sunday, July 17, 2011

MAX FACTOR Liquid Effect Pencil Eye Liner

Dear all, I received a black fire coloured MAX FACTOR Liquid Effect Pencil Eye Liner from YUBERACTIVE:  http://www.yuberactive.com/ AGAIN! Thanks a lot! It's FREE requested product! If you want to have a free sample product, check the site out NOW! Its just a madness! 
Falling in love with YUBERACTIVE :)




Previously, I heard that MAX FACTOR are pretty well cosmetics, I would like to have a try on it.
Unexpectedly I found on YUBERACTIVE was given out MAX FACTOR Eyeliner's free sample! 
Surely I've requested on it and I GOT it now.   


Eyeliner is the item I can't live without, it's a MUST even though I seldom apply full make up! 
When I used this, I noticed it was very easier to use. 
It's just apply very similarity to a regular pencil eyeliner and quite long lasting!
The shades are nice especially the line!
 I'm quite satisfying with the MAX FACTOR Liquid Effect Pencil Eye Liner! :) 
I would like to try other items by MAX FACTOR. Hehe!
Available at Parkson,etc. Price: RM38.


And Finally,
CLICK this & LIKE, a review that I've shared on YUBERACTIVE Trend Nation: http://www.yuberactive.com/product_details.php?id=14


Thanks for viewing ^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...