Instagram addict

Thursday, July 28, 2011

28072011

Finally the two months plus holiday is comes to an end.
Being useless people in these months. FML! >.<
Semester will be resuming on coming Monday, August 1st.
Say good luck to my final semester :)

Done packing and WTF is my stuffs  are damn a lot!
My clothes like a mountain, it has occupying much spaces.
My family have already complained that why I got so much stuffs.
I think my man will complain as well when he seen this tomorrow. XD
And he going to assist me carry them, haha! (Paisei ya,my love)


I go back KL earlier because wanted to celebrate my pretty housemate + coursemate -
Dior babe's pre birthday. Yeah, I can't wait to see them. Have more than two months didn't meet them, surely talk non-stopped tomorrow while we met.  Misses them so muchie :)

Have a safe journey back to KL.
Goodnights  peeps. And have a nice day tomorrow! ^^














~ End ~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...