Instagram addict

Friday, April 8, 2011

Untitled...

I miss my family!!!  T.T
It's already going to have a month.
I can't go back because currently was busying for my final project.
 I miss mom's cook, especially my 6 angels (Nephew & Niece).
For final project, I just hoping it could goes well on that day.
And expect to hear "Good job" from our clients and lecture. ~
After the event night, I need a deep deep breath!
Wanna shaking my body, throw out those worries!
Outing gao gao with my friends!
I can't wait for this day coming.
And definitely, my final exam is coming after that.
Fight for it :)
Also, my long semester break comes along after final.
My course-mates and I did plan to go for vacation :)
So good. This is their last sem for diploma but me still have 2 subjects to go. 
Not I failed the subject, was I dropped the subject during sem 1. Stupid Taylor's! Siemz...
Never mind! All the best to myself :)

Today, I'm so dead due to some personal medical problem.
Just staying at home~
Tomorrow have to go out to do some project preparation stuffs.
Good luck to myself la and of course my course-mates!


~End~

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...