Instagram addict

Thursday, April 28, 2011

28042011

I can't wait for tomorrow because it has been a month didn't go back to my lovely hometown! 
I miss my family members especially my mom's cook, teehee :)
I want Pantai Laksa, I will go makan with my "sista" in the weekend.
I can't deny that the Laksa wasn't taste good. It's AWESOME! 
My sister are so exciting because her new toy - polaroid is still with me, she want it since long ago.
And now she finally got it! Mei, do not forget say thank you to me ya, haha!


Finally, this busiest semester is going to an end. I left the last subject- social psychology!
Next Thursday, Wish  me LUCK ^_^
Today just had an interview for the project! 
Got a good comments, hehe!
What I realized that although the process of pre-event was stressful and challenging,
but the outcome has made the satisfaction and fulfilled our expectation.
Through this project, I had actually learned a lot. It would helps me in future.
What I needed to improve now is build up CONFIDENCE!!!
I really need that! Thank You to Ms Thaera for the encouragement. :)
proPassion, Good Job :D




Still one more semester to go, Jia You ~



~End~




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...