Instagram addict

Sunday, November 13, 2011

13112011


These two weeks are busier for the final assignments.

Damn! Have to do a lot of research and reading.....

Finally done my final assignments but this coming Wednesday is final presentation!!!!!

Arghhh! Not presenting in the class BUT in the public open air-space. Can I escape from this???

No powerpoint slides for final public speaking. The crazy is have to imagine and pretended as you're a country's prime minister. You have to give speech about what will be your biggest concern for the future in a country?

Seriously, I'm afraid of this Wednesday coming. I don't want to be panic when giving speech. I don't want screw up everything as this final speech is 40%. How high marks of it. I wish to present smoothly as usual in the class. BUT the problem is in PUBLIC!  Luckily my previous 3 presentations were did fine!

Hopefully everything will be alright on that day! God bless me! *pray hard

Anyways, I know I can do well if I prepare earlier & practice more.

READY FOR IT! #iCANDOIT!

After this week, final exam coming along. In my view, I'm actually more prefer EXAM than ASSIGNMENTS. No reason why.... hehe~

After exam, have to spend my holiday to collect stocks from suppliers. CNY coming on the next year, end of January,  It's time to buy NEW apparels. yeah :)

k la... end up my post! Bye ^^ Stay tuned with my next post.

Good Luck everyone ^.^


































~End~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...