Instagram addict

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just something to say...

It has been one month did not update my blog.
My blog is getting "rust" soon!
Oh yea, due to laziness and my broadband line is sucks.
A lot of things I would like to share here but it was quite long edi.
I would not post those up. 
Sorry XD



New semester has began, there are bunch of assignments, project and tests waiting for me.
I admitted I has been so lazy to start those assignments. But, all deadline is on March! 
Some more one week have to submit 2 assignments. =.=


Currently, I'm busying on planning my coming birthday. 
So excited but have to spend a lot of money :(
Never mind. 21st birthday just have once! :)  
My birthday will be held at Secret of Louisiana by lakeside which located at Plaza Kelana Jaya.
This restaurant was recommended by Dior. Nice environment there. I like it ^^
And I had already made the reservation for this coming Tuesday. Phewith :D
I think I should stopped here.
Will update my 21st birthday post soon ^^


~End~



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...